Thursday, November 13, 2008

Why Momerella?

There are many things that I can do to make my life and my kid's lives happier and healthier. But sometimes it's hard to remember, in the thick of the day, what those things might be. So this blog is where I'm going to keep a list of ideas, recipes, activities, tips and plans, as they occur to me, so that I can come back later and see what worked and what didn't.

Some ideas are going to be simple and obvious, others may be helpful to anyone who might read this blog. Mostly I know they will help me as my younger son, Coen, begins toddling into toddlerhood and enters the stage where Fintan is right now.

So here I go, taking a step closer to the fairytale.

1 comment:

Emily said...

So cute! I love the new blog. You have already given me some great idea. I going to go bookmark it now!